Yes, except areas outside our delivery area. Delivery charges will apply for areas outside a 15 miles radius. Free Delivery Area: Addison, Balch Springs, *Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Highland Park, Mesquite, *Plano, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park, Wylie.
Delivery charges will apply for *75023, 75024, 75025, 75236, -75249, All other areas please call for prices
ALL of our moonwalks are cleaned and sanitized before each use.
- Plan a spot in a flat area away from your house and obstructions. Grassy areas are preferable.
Note: Inform operator if setup is to be done on concrete.
(Approximately 15′ X 15′ for moonwalks 13′ X 13′)
(Approximately 18′ X 18′ for moonwalks 15′ X 15′)
- Remove and clean ALL dog piles, moonwalk will NOT be setup in unsanitary conditions
- Bounce houses need an electrical source within 50 – 100 feet
- Turn off all sprinklers
- All unnecessary electric wires and cables should be kept away from the moonwalk.
- Adult supervision is required at all times for all children
- Keep all party candies and party toys such as silly string and other toys away from moonwalk
- Plan a food, drink and snack area a safe distance away from the moonwalk
- Be sure there is enough overhead clearance from trees, wires, or any other obstructions
- All overnight rentals must be in a secured area
- All orders must be confirm before delivery date
- All orders that cannot be confirm before delivery date will be cancelled
Yes. A blower keeps air in the jump unit the entire time. Once unplugged they deflate. That’s why we require an outlet within 50´ of the unit or a generator. Longer cords can pop your circuit breaker so we bring our own heavy duty cords.
ALL of our units include a sewn on inflatable step to allow easy entry into the unit.
We can set up on Grass (our favorite and best for the kids), dirt, asphalt, and concrete. Sorry, we can’t set up on any type of rocks as the constant rubbing will wear through the vinyl jumps.
Reservations are necessary in order to guarantee our customers have the bounce house they desire for their particular date.
$50 non-refundable deposit is required
The full payment amount is required prior to delivery.
In bad or uncertain weather conditions, customers will be contacted before any delivery is dispatched.
If a customer agrees to have Big City Moonwalks product delivered in bad or uncertain weather conditions, than all charges will apply.
Due to the fact that deposits are always required and the nature of our business, we insist that customers notify us as soon as possible to cancel any reservations.
Big City Moonwalks reserves the right to cancel any reservations at the company’s discretion. Circumstances that may warrant cancellation are; bad or uncertain weather conditions, event area is unsafe, unclean or unfit for our product, full payment has not been made prior to delivery, or any other seen or unseen situation that the company feels is in it’s best interest to cancel the reservation of any product or service.
All orders must be confirmed before delivery. Orders that cannot be confirmed will result in cancellation.
The customer who rents our product are responsible for any damages that occur from improper use of the product and/or damage from neglect of proper supervision.
It is understood that normal wear and tear damage is a different subject and NOT the responsibility of the renter.
If food, drink, toys or other items have soiled or damaged the interior of a Bounce House, then a cleaning fee of no less than $50 will be charged to the renter.
Silly string is strictly prohibited from being used on or in any of our inflatable products.
If silly string is used on or in any of our inflatable products, permanent damage WILL occur and the renter will be responsible for the replacement cost of the bounce house.